Source: Artnet New
1. Researchers found what they believe may be a secret passageway inKing Tut's tomb to the burial chamber of Queen Nefertiti.
2. Jeff Koons, Jasper Johns, and Ed Ruscha topped the list of the most expensive living artists in America, but others may surprise you.
3. Scientists posited that humans may have actually evolved to love and appreciate fine art.
4. Aby Rosen, who bought his first Robert Mapplethorpe photograph at age 11 for just $200, was among 7 real estate moguls with art addictions we explored.
5. Who should take over the Armory Show? We hedged our bets on one of these seven contenders, including Jeffrey Deitch, Cecilia Alemani, andAlexander Gilkes.